We craft our farm tables from only the finest reclaimed wood.
Our wood is hand-selected antique barn wood. It’s salvaged from old barns and outbuildings from in and around Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. The character of aged wood is unmatched in new wood, and because it’s recycled, it’s a perfectly green alternative. All of our furniture materials have been thoroughly kiln-dried to ensure structural stability and pest-free lumber.
Available wood types for your farm table:
• Antique Oak Barn “Thresher Floor”
• Antique Oak Barn Siding
• Tobaccowood Pine
• Antique Wormy Chestnut
• Rustic Walnut
• Rustic Cherry
• Horse Country Oak
• Antique Poplar
You have classic options available when we customize a table just for you.
• Pinned bread board ends help keep the table top flat and allow for seasonal expansion and contraction
• Glued mortise-&-tenon joint base with heart pine pins as fasteners
• Company boards available on every table to add additional seating for special occasions
• Dovetailed drawers
• Grain-matched boards
• Solid-timber legs with 5 leg styles available
• Dowelled top that rides on fasteners for expansion without warping or cracking for humid climates
• Special quickly-disassembled base for easy shipping for families that expect to frequently move.